• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: quality 21x or greater scope, quality mount

Performify

MRAD fanatic
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
KC
Looking for new glass for my MRAD.

Looking for at least a Bushnell DMR II 21x or better. One ideal option for me would be a 30x XRS-II in grey
Also open to similar quality glass, or higher, but has to be at least as good as the DMR-II i had on the MRAD before.

Looking for a SPUHR QDP-4602 or similar quality mount capable of handling being used on a 338LM, and ideally with 6MIL or similar elevation.

Looking to partial trade, can add the balance in cash, but need to move at least one of the items below to make the Treasurer happy.

Will be listing these for sale, and then can go shopping here in the for sale section, but figured I'd just go ahead and try a WTTF thread with what I have in case this hits someone looking to move a scope.

- Seekins SP3G 3-gun optimized AR15 [$1650] professionally koted in tungsten
- VP9 LE in grey [$600] have holster, extra mags (LE = night sights model with three mags)
- VP9 LE in FDE [$600] have holster, mags, crimson trace (LE = night sights model with three mags)
- VP9 SK LE in black [$550] have holster, mags (LE = night sights model with three mags)
- Colt AR15 lower with colt LPK, troy upper [$600]
- LaRue LT Stealth 2.0 AR15 [$700]

VP9 Grey Album:

Seekins SP3G album:

Last edited:
VP9's are like-new condition but used. Couple boxes of ammo through each

Added some pics, more later this week.