• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD $SOLD RARE Arc’teryx LEAF Echo Pack Croc

Sminja19

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2019
The Gem State
IMG_7026.jpeg
IMG_7027.jpeg
IMG_7028.jpeg
IMG_7029.jpeg
IMG_7030.jpeg

Hi all,

Up for sale is a very cool and rare piece from the golden days of Arc’teryx. If you’ve heard of or seen the ILBE pack that was made for the Marines, this is the slicked up, sexy version done in house by Arc’teryx. Hands down my favorite pack all around despite the ungodly amount that I’ve owned over time. Just time to let it go. It came into my hands lightly used, sharpie mark on lid and strange stain on lid included. I’ve worn it lightly less than 5 times since and it’s too cool of a pack to sit.

I asked $350 for my ILBE and sold for that on the hide, so asking a bit more due to the Arc’teryx construction rather than proper and due to rarity.

Asking $SOLD for this pack shipped.

Please PM with any questions, would cut someone a deal on the other pieces I have listed if purchased with this one.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogtown
Hey man, I’ll take it pending a couple more photos. I’ll PM you

Reactions: Sminja19