• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment SOLD: Redding 6CM 3 Die Set

charnicus

👻👻👻
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2018
Mos Eisley
For sale is a Redding p/n 38443 3 die set for 6 Creedmoor. Comes with Forster lock rings (3) and titanium nitride bushings in 269, 270, and 271. Asking $180 shipped obo. ***Sold***

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2CD54405-DF47-4FD3-9041-E16DD0BC5352.jpeg
    2CD54405-DF47-4FD3-9041-E16DD0BC5352.jpeg
    594.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Definitely interested. Quick question to make sure I understand what all is in the 3 die set. Does this include a FL sizer, seater, and a Type S neck bushing die (neck tension only) or a Type S Full bushing die (neck size and FL)? I am guessing bushing die only or you wouldnt need the 3rd die.

Definitely interested. Quick question to make sure I understand what all is in the 3 die set. Does this include a FL sizer, seater, and a Type S neck bushing die (neck tension only) or a Type S Full bushing die (neck size and FL)? I am guessing bushing die only or you wouldnt need the 3rd die.

You get a micrometer seating die, body sizing only die, and neck sizing only die.

You get a micrometer seating die, body sizing only die, and neck sizing only die.
Thats what I thought. Really looking for the FL bushing die and the seater. With this set, it seems like you have to do one or the other, FL or Neck size....not be able to FL size while controlling neck tension, right?

Thats what I thought. Really looking for the FL bushing die and the seater. With this set, it seems like you have to do one or the other, FL or Neck size....not be able to FL size while controlling neck tension, right?
It just makes the fl size a 2 step process and gives you the option to neck size only if you don’t need to bump and size the case.