• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Remington 700 5-R Gen2 24" Fluted 6.5 Creedmoor

kevinsachs

Kevin Sachs
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2018
Minnesota
Like new Remington 700 5-R Gen2 24" Fluted 6.5 Creedmoor with Badger 20moa scope base. Asking $900 shipped to your FFL

- Gen2 Model 700 5R Series 6.5mm Creedmoor 24 Inch Fluted 5/8-24 Threaded Barrel With 5-R Rifling Black Cerakote Finish Tactical Bolt Knob H-S Precision Sand Color Stock with Black Webbing 4 Round

150 rounds through it. Bought custom action so no need for this.

PayPal Friend/Family or add 3.5% for fees

Asking $SOLD shipped to your FFL

1595518558613.png

Last edited:
These are great rifles. I like that it’s stainless steel with black cerakoting. The tactical bolt knob and threaded barrel are great features also. I have one exactly like the one pictured except I added a area419 hellfire muzzle brake and it’s sweet. It’ll shoot 1/2 - 3/4 moa groups with factory Hornady 140gn eld match ammo. IMO It’s one of the best rifles that Remington offers. Whoever gets this rifle will be glad they did. I can’t say enough good things about these rifles.