• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD /S&B 3-20x50/H59/ SOLD

steve123

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2008
none of your business
At Euro Optic this same scope brand new is $3900 and change... H59 has an upcharge.

No tight eyebox like on the Ultra Shorts and for whatever reason the glass in this scope has always been better than my other S&B's??!!!!

Mine has hardly been used over the last 3 years and is in near new condition. It comes with flips up caps, original box, and instructions.

Currently mounted on a rifle that doesn't get shot much either, and one that I have never hunted with, they go from the safe, to the case, then shot from off the bipod, so no rough conditions.

Don't skimp, buy S&B, you'll be glad you did just as I am! I still have other S&B's, the 5-25's I'm keeping, but I need the money for an Ebike.
Hey I did buy a Bakcou Storm so I need money, lol.

This scope is reeeaallyy hard for me to let go of!!! $2850 obo. No trades that I can think of right now. Well unless you have a NF 7-35 with H59.
DSC00175.JPG
DSC00176.JPG

Cashiers check from major bank or PP faf.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissupr
At Euro Optic this same scope brand new is $3900 and change... H59 has an upcharge.

No tight eyebox like on the Ultra Shorts and for whatever reason the glass in this scope has always been better than my other S&B's??!!!!

Mine has hardly been used over the last 3 years and is in near new condition. It comes with flips up caps, original box, and instructions.

Currently mounted on a rifle that doesn't get shot much either, and one that I have never hunted with, they go from the safe, to the case, then shot from off the bipod, so no rough conditions.

Don't skimp, buy S&B, you'll be glad you did just as I am! I still have other S&B's, the 5-25's I'm keeping, but I need the money for an Ebike.
Hey I did buy a Bakcou Storm so I need money, lol.

This scope is reeeaallyy hard for me to let go of!!! $2900 obo. No trades that I can think of right now. Well unless you have a NF 7-35 with H59. View attachment 7202427View attachment 7202428
Cashiers check from major bank or PP faf.

Up for sale again.