• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: S&B PMII Ultra Short 5-20x50 P4F Pantone with Spuhr 4036 and MKM Throw Lever

The Dog Man

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2020
San Diego, CA
Just sold my first item here earlier tonight, and would like to keep the good times rolling. PM me with any questions, or if you'd like links to my exchange history from other forums as reference.

CLICK FOR PHOTOS

Price is $2,800 for the PMII with MKM Throw Lever and Spuhr 4036 together. Not looking to separate. Paypal F&F or Venmo is best, but please add 4% for Paypal G&S if you prefer. Price includes UPS Ground shipping with insurance to CONUS.

Schmidt & Bender PMII Ultra Short 5-20x50
- P4F Reticle
- Low profile locking double turn elevation turret with more tactile clicks
- Pantone
- Recently serviced by the S&B US service center. I bought it on another exchange, and the elevation turret was not clicking as it should have been. I emailed with Jerry at S&B about this. He had me ship it to them, and it was returned to me with a perfect elevation turret. I left the S&B service center sticker on the S&B box as proof of it being serviced and returned to proper working order.
- Glass is perfect, and this is in near new condition aside from the contact marks on the elevation turret screws as shown in the photos.

Spuhr 4036
- Designed for the S&B Ultra Short
- 34MM
- 0 MOA
- 1.35" Height
- Cerakoted FDE

Trade Interests:
- Tangent Theta 5-25x56 Gen 3 XR
- Hensoldt Spotter 45 with H32
- CYKE-POD ARCA with PRS legs

I can add cash as needed to make trades work.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: yej0001