• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: SA AICS 1.5 Folding chassis drop to $650

Dragneel

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2017
Grand Island, Nebraska
I have a AICS 1.5 Folding thumb hole Chassis in FDE. It also comes with Victor Viper skins in black with large palm swell (comes with separate hardware for each set of skins). The lug area has been milled to fit larger recoil lugs. The trigger area has been opened up in a couple areas to fit old school Timney triggers. Was done with a Dremel so not the prettiest thing but only cosmetic does not affect fit or function. Both skins have rub marks around the sling mounts. Will come with Spigot mount with a rail. Will cover shipping and insurance.

Can send Pictures via phone or email.

Get ahold of me on here or (308)390-0984

Thank you
Colton Guerrero

I have a AICS 1.5 Folding thumb hole Chassis in FDE. It also comes with Victor Viper skins in black with large palm swell (comes with separate hardware for each set of skins). The lug area has been milled to fit larger recoil lugs. The trigger area has been opened up in a couple areas to fit old school Timney triggers. Was done with a Dremel so not the prettiest thing but only cosmetic does not affect fit or function. Both skins have rub marks around the sling mounts. Will come with Spigot mount with a rail. Will cover shipping and insurance.

Can send Pictures via phone or email.

Get ahold of me on here or (308)390-0984

Thank you
Colton Guerrero
Email sent.