• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD********* Sale Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 7x25 Laser Rangefinder***Lower Price***

sabrecross

Forever a Minuteman
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2018
Texas
For Sale Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 7x25 Laser Rangefinder

Comes with the original box, case, strap. Normal wear and functions flawlessly. I’m selling because I’m upgrading. I’m a member of the good guys feedback thread and I have perfect eBay feedback.

SOLD******* PayPal to the lower 48 states. I’ll ship it for free via USPS within 2 business days after receiving the payment and I’ll insure it.

Website description:

Specifications for Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 7x25mm Laser Range Finding Monocular:
Measurement System:Meters, Yards
Maximum Range:1200 - 3400 yds
Condition:USED
Package Type:Box
Additional Features:4x second cycle, scanning mode, Angle Modified Response
Included Accessories:Lanyard, Case, Manual, Battery
Magnification:7 x
Objective Lens Diameter:25 mm
Eye Relief:15 mm
Weight:7.5 oz
Field of View, Angle:6.78 degrees
Length:5 in
Minimum Focus Distance:1 yds
Color:Graphite
Exit pupil:3.6 mm
Minimum Range:1 yds
Water Resistance Level:Water Resistant
Width:1 in
Battery Type:1 x CR2
Optical Coating:Spectracoat
Operating Temperature:-40 - 140 Celsius
Accuracy:+/- .1 yds
Laser Divergence:1.3 MRAD
Range Response Time:0.25 seconds
Fogproof:Yes

KILO2000

Extreme accuracy is what we were after when we engineered the KILO2000. Updating at 4X per second in HyperScan mode, the KILO2000 rangefinder with patented LightWave™ DSP technology is amazingly fast as well. Couple that with the ability to range reflective targets up to 3400 yards, trees up to 1500 yards, and deer up to 1200 yards for simple, intuitive long distance ranging. The built in inclinometer calculates AMR™ Angle Modified Range for angled shots. Our proprietary Lumatic OLED Display™, automatically adjusts display intensity to match ambient light conditions, bright in bright conditions and dim in twilight to protect your eye. The KILO2000’s simplified user interface displays your system status and while ranging, only provides your necessary data.

Attachments

• sig A.jpg
    sig A.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 42
  • sig 4.jpg
    sig 4.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 31
  • sig 5.jpg
    sig 5.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 24
  • sig 1.jpg
    sig 1.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 23
  • sig 2.jpg
    sig 2.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 26
  • sig 3.jpg
    sig 3.jpg
    791.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
received., thanks. I'll take a pic of the shipping receipt tomorrow and PM it to you.