• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD -- Sale/Trade Sig Sauer SSG 3000 - Sniper 26" .308 barrel

BigNickShooting

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2017
SOLD -- Got for sale a beautiful, almost new at 35 rds fired, meticulousely cleaned after every time at the range. Only reason for sale is my eyes ... diabetes rendered me hlf blind.

Comes with everything that was in the box the day I got it. Additionally I got 5 more magazines, sti;; in wrapper, because their price went up to $250/pc after Sig announced they don't import them anymore.

Insanely accurate with good quality of-the-shelf ammo.

Riflle with paperwork, box, etc. is $2,000, otherwise $1,700 and I deliver it only with the 2 magazines it came with. Comes with tripod, original case by Sig. So, getting 5 brans new magazines for their original price of $60/pc is a STEAL!!!!

Right now it's fitted with a superb IOR-Valdada 3.5-18/50 scope with sunshade, quality caps in a SPUHR 30MOA base. Scope and base and caps, and everything else was bought specifically fopr this scope and it still looks brand new. The scope (with shade, caps) and the Spuhr mount can be bought for an additional $2,000 Both together for $3,900

Interested to fond with it? Drop me a line 503-442-1914 ... I am in Centralia.

Trades: only top-shelf pistols: Nighthawk, Wilson, Les Baer, collectable editions of Colt pre 70. Any collectable, engraved firearms of equal value. Not interested in rifles, or shotguns, unless is something interesting. Any offer for trade, please send phjotos of the object you wanna trade. You can respomd here or directly at [email protected].

Call 503-442-1914 to arrange a vision.

Alex_Dionisis.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs