• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories SOLD Saturn 6.5 Grendel 18” Barrel w. Matching Bolt, Mags, SLR7 Gas Block, Reloading Stuff

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    Looking to sell my 6.5 Grendel barrel as I change to other calibers.

Comes with the matching bolt, x2 10- round mags, x2 17-round mags (all feed flawlessly). I have just over 300 rounds down the tube and sub-MOA loads with CFE223 and 8208 XBR, both shooting 120ELDMs. Hornady 123ELD Black ammo shoots just under 1 MOA.

Barrel is spray painted FDE (3 coats plus clear coat), easy to remove. The barrel extension, gas block area, and threads were obviously not painted.

$300 shipped. Can also add the gas tube and SLR 7 adjustable gas block for another $115.

I am posting all of my 6.5 Grendel reloading stuff as well. About $450-550 worth of stuff, including kits to run the stuff through a Dillon 650. Willing to offer a slight discount if someone wants it all together.

Last edited:
    Barrel, bolt, gas block and tube, and all reloading stuff with it is for sale. Changing directions.