• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Savage 110 LA in Factory Bedded Manners T4A Camo Cerakote

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Savage 110 Action in Factory Bedded Manners T4A Camo Cerakote

Action: Savage 110 Long Action for small shank barrels, older 5.062" spacing, top release bolt, w/.308 family bolt head, tactical bolt handle. Action came off my hunting rifle that didn't have too many rounds and has gone through one Proof Research 6CM barrel to about 1,100 rounds and is one of the smoothest Savage actions I've felt as it's worn in quite nicely.
Bottom Metal: CDI SA (so yes, you'd have to replace the BM to go to a long action caliber) Precision, cerakoted brown-bronze to match camo stock
Scope Rail: Farrell 10MOA cerakoted brown-bronze to match camo stock
Trigger: Rifle Basix SAV-1 set around 1 lb 15 oz.
Lug Nut: aftermarket, can't remember brand but heavier than standard nut
SAP 2 Round holder in Coyote matches stock
Stock: Manners T4A that was bedded by Manners to this specific action, so not willing to separate. Camo cerakote by Blown Deadline (Detroit). Some scratches and one small 3mm chip in cheekpiece from use, many of the underside stock rub marks were actually made when the factory did the bedding job (stupid me did the camo job first, instead of the other way around). Sling swivels on left side front and back, and right side up in front. Picatinny rail cerakoted brown-bronze as well.
$1150 SOLD
SAM_4810.JPG

SAM_4818.JPG

SAM_4811.JPG

SAM_4813.JPG

SAM_4816.JPG

SAM_4815.JPG

Last edited: