• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Savage Impulse Hog Hunter in .308 Win

Ankeny

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
Selling my Savage impulse .308 Hog Hunter. I put a .30 cal. suppressor on the rifle and planned on using it as an all-around hunting rifle. Gun has never been hunted with and is in like new condition except for the blemishes on the thread protector from (gasp) pliers. I want to sell the rifle, dies, and bullets as a package. The rifle is around $1050.00 new. I am asking $775.00 for the whole package delivered to your dealer by Priority Mail. Feel free to make an offer. First “I’ll take it” in the body of the thread is the buyer. Complete specs here: https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=product_summary&s=57653

In addition to the rifle, you get Hornady Dies, a 50 round box of 150 grain Barnes TTSX BT, 200 Sierra Game Changers in 165 grain, 180 Hornady BTSP Interlocks in 165 grains, 100 Pieces of large primer pocket Lapua Brass, and 30 pieces of New Winchester brass. The brass has been sized, primed with CCI bench rest primers, and the necks dry lubed. I am one anal reloader and the brass is properly prepared. Round count is about 20 and the rifle is well under 1 moa with the Hornady 165 grain bullet.
right.jpg
left.jpg
muzzle.jpg
dies.JPG
hornady.JPG
game changer.JPG