• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - Seekins Precision 34mm low rings

my87csx481

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2022
Fort Fairfield, ME, USA
For Sale - Seekins Precision 34mm Low rings - almost new - I just mounted a scope for a very short time. I never shot the gun with the scope mounted. $120 US shipped (lower 48 only, insured). Not interested in trades. Payment by Paypal, US postal money order, or check. MO or check will have to clear before I ship.

Purchased these new, for a scope that was exchanged for a new replacement (replacement scope is for sale in its own thread). The plastic "box" is damaged, but the rings have no signs of damage.

Made in USA. These are the "Low" version. .92" from top of rail to center line.

Unfortunately, I do not have any feedback here (yet....I've been lurking for many years, and finally just recently created an account). I have only sold one item on here. I do have some feedback on Airgun Nation, and have sold a few items there (a Gamo rifle, a barrel band, an air stripper, and some scope covers). For the sake of establishing some credibility....the screen name I use on here, I also use on Airgun Nation (for 3+ years now), Gateway to Airguns, The AirGun Guild, Dootalk, and ebay.

Thanks for the space.

seekins rings.jpg