• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** I have a Daniel Defense MFR 9.0 Handguard in DD's factory Brown, which I just bought on another Board. The Handguard is beautiful and, with the exception of a very slight "shadow" on the inside of the Handguard from the Flush Cup Base is devoid of any marks, scuffs, or scrapes. The (very slight) shadow can only be seen with the Handguard un-mounted, and even then it hard-to-see with a flashlight or in direct sunlight. I love the Handguard but the DD Brown doesn't go as well with the Dark Tan CeraKote of my AR as I thought it would so this beautiful DD Brown Handguard is for sale OR STRAIGHT-ACROSS TRADE FOR A BLACK MFR 9.0 HANDGUARD IN EQUAL CONDITION.

If purchased, the Handguard will ship complete with all hardware and Installation Wrench as shown in photos. If traded for an MFR Handguard (I'LL TRADE STRAIGHT ACROSS FOR A BLACK MFR 9.0 HANDGUARD IN EQUAL CONDITION), the other Member & I shall keep our respective barrel nuts, screws, wrenches, flush cup bases, and other hardware and ship concurrently via Insured Priority Mail, unless the other Member has little or no feedback. In that case, that Member ships first.

$180.00 Shipped & Insured Priority Mail (which is what I paid for it), or a straight across trade for an MFR 9.0 in equal condition in Black.
Payment to be PayPal F&F, or add 3.6% for G&S. NO MENTION OF ANY PARTS, PERIOD! Shipping in CONUS only. Handguard will be cross-posted. 1st Buyer to commit to purchase either in this thread, PM, or email will be considered the Buyer. I reserve the right to sell to someone else if Buyer doesn't contact me within 24hrs. to arrange payment. See photos below, and thanks for looking!

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 Complete as shown:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 Right Side:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 Left Side:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 TOP:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 BOTTOM:

Keith

Last edited:
I have a Daniel Defense MFR 9.0 Handguard in DD's factory Brown, which I just bought on another Board. The Handguard is beautiful and, with the exception of a very slight "shadow" on the inside of the Handguard from the Flush Cup Base is devoid of any marks, scuffs, or scrapes. The (very slight) shadow can only be seen with the Handguard un-mounted, and even then it hard-to-see with a flashlight or in direct sunlight. I love the Handguard but the DD Brown doesn't go as well with the Dark Tan CeraKote of my AR as I thought it would so this beautiful DD Brown Handguard is for sale OR STRAIGHT-ACROSS TRADE FOR A BLACK MFR 9.0 HANDGUARD IN EQUAL CONDITION.

If purchased, the Handguard will ship complete with all hardware and Installation Wrench as shown in photos. If traded for an MFR Handguard (I'LL TRADE STRAIGHT ACROSS FOR A BLACK MFR 9.0 HANDGUARD IN EQUAL CONDITION), the other Member & I shall keep our respective barrel nuts, screws, wrenches, flush cup bases, and other hardware and ship concurrently via Insured Priority Mail, unless the other Member has little or no feedback. In that case, that Member ships first.

$180.00 Shipped & Insured Priority Mail (which is what I paid for it), or a straight across trade for an MFR 9.0 in equal condition in Black.
Payment to be PayPal F&F, or add 3.6% for G&S. NO MENTION OF ANY PARTS, PERIOD! Shipping in CONUS only. Handguard will be cross-posted. 1st Buyer to commit to purchase either in this thread, PM, or email will be considered the Buyer. I reserve the right to sell to someone else if Buyer doesn't contact me within 24hrs. to arrange payment. See photos below, and thanks for looking!

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 Complete as shown:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 Right Side:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 Left Side:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 TOP:

Daniel Defense Brown MFR 9.0 BOTTOM:

Keith
Time for a BUMP!

Keith