• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: FDE ADM 35mm Scout

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I have an ADM (American Defense Manufacturing) Scout in Flat Dark Earth anodize available for sale. The Scout is in great shape and has the Standard Lever. In the interest of Full Disclosure: (a) The base has some minor scratches which appear worse in photos that in-person (see Photo #7), (b) The Rings are several shades darker than the Base, (c) There's a ding at 5:30 on the Left Side of the Ring (See Photo #8), (d) There is threadlock on the threads. Personally, I would leave the threadl on the threads, even though I'm including an un-opened package of Vibra-TITE VC-3 Threadmate (not pictured). See photos of Scout below, and thanks for looking.

Will be cross-posted on another site, so first "I'll take it" with IM or email follow-up takes it. **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $115.00 Shipped FULLY-INSURED Priority Mail with Tracking within 1 Business Day of receipt of payment. PayPal F & F or add 4%, or $115.00 Postal Money Order.

Will also TRADE or SELL just the (35mm FDE) Rings. Trade for 30mm FDE ADM Rings, or SELL the (35mm FDE) Rings for $38.00 Shipped FULLY-INSURED Priority Mail with Tracking within 1 Business Day of receipt of payment. PayPal F & F or add 4%, or $38.00 Postal Money Order.

FDE ADM 35mm Scout:

Overhead view of Rings:

Bottom of Base:

Close-up of scratches on side of base:

Close-up of ding on Left Side of base (Left Ring in photo:

Disassembled Rings with threadlock on them:

Keith

Last edited:
Will also TRADE or SELL just the (35mm FDE) Rings. Trade for 30mm FDE ADM Rings, or SELL the (35mm FDE) Rings for $38.00 Shipped FULLY-INSURED Priority Mail with Tracking within 1 Business Day of receipt of payment. PayPal F & F or add 4%, or $38.00 Postal Money Order.

Keith

Last edited: