• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: FDE ADM Scout 35mm + 30mm FDE ADM Rings - $150.00 SHIPPED!

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hiders:

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** I have an FDE ADM Scout QD Scope Mount for sale. It will come with two sets of rings - 35mm & 30mm. The 35mm Rings are lightly-used but have a couple of dings on them. The Base looks practically new, but has some "finger nail" type scratches, and the 30mm Rings are ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW. (I bought the Scout with 30mm Rings from ADM about a year ago, but I really needed a 20 MOA mount and I wound-up buying a used 20 MOA Recon. The Recon I bought had 35mm Rings so I stole the 30s' off the Scout to mount my scope).

Anyway, I just bought new pair of 30mm Rings from ADM and popped them on the Scout. So $160.00 $150.00 gets you a Scout with 35mm & 30mm Rings. I SHIP FULLY-INSURED PRIORITY MAIL. POSTAL MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL F & F, OR ADD 4% TO COVER FEES.

Note:
Listed on another site 12/6, so first-come, first-served. Thanks for looking.

FULL DISCLOSURE: The Base and Rings aren't the same shade of FDE: The Base and both sets of rings are off several shades from one another with the 35s' being closer to the Base. Ask any anodizer and they'll tell you that getting FDE parts the same shade is pretty much impossible with Type III FDE. See photos below. If you want hi-res photos I can text them to you - just IM me your name and cell number and request them.

Here's what you get (FDE ADM Scout with 30mm & 35mm Rings):

FDE ADM 30mm Scout:

FDE ADM 35mm Scout:

Bottom of the Base:

Close-ups of the 35mm Rings:

Keith

Last edited: