• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: G19 LH AIWB Kydex Holster & Used Streamlight TLR-1 HL

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow SH Members -

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** I have a well-used Streamlight TLR-1 HL and a LH (Left Hand) AIWB Kydex holster for sale. The Kydex holster is a Left Hand version for use with a GLOCK 19 and a TLR-1. I don't know the maker of the holster, as I received the it along with the TLR-1 HL when I bought a G19.4. Part of the lens on the TLR-1 HL has carbon deposit on it, but the light is perfectly functional. The lens is easily replacable, and Streamlight Customer Service would probably send you a new lens if you contact them. I WLL NOT SPLIT THE DUO UP. See photos of the pair below, and thanks for looking!

Will be cross-posted, so first I'll take it followed by a PM/IM to me for payment information takes it.

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $85.00 Shipped Priority Mail in CONUS ONLY. Payment to be via DISCREET PayPal (PayPal GIFT WITH NO MENTION OF FIREARM PARTS) OR Postal Money Order.

OR, IF YOU'RE IN SOCAL I'LL DO $85.00 FTF CASH OR $85.00 FTF PAYPAL GIFT IN PASADENA NEAR THE ROSE BOWL.

Keith

Last edited: