• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: Jewell Two-Stage AR-15 Trigger

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hiders' -

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** I have a cherry, "vintage" Two-Stage Jewell AR-15 Trigger for sale. I call it "vintage" because I bought this trigger new circa 1995 when Arnold Jewell was alive & well and still making his AR-15 triggers. The Jewell Two-Stage AR-15 Trigger is easily adjustable for Pull Weight as well as Over-travel, and both adjustments are accessible from the top of the lower receiver. The break is very crisp and consistent. Complete in it's original bag with Installation Instructions.

- Hammer, Disconnect Lever, & Trigger fabricated from 440-C Stainless Steel, Heat-Treated to 57-59 Rockwell C
- Pull Weight & Over-Travel are adjustable from the top of the (open) Lower Receiver
- Nylon Inserts retain adjustments
- 1st Stage Pull Weight is adjustable from approximately 1lb. to 3.5lbs.
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight is adjustable from several ounces to 3.5lbs.
- Combined Pull Weight (1st Stage + 2nd Stage) approximately 1.5lbs. to greater than 7 lbs.

As I've always been much more of a bolt gun guy, the AR the Jewell was installed in was seldom shot. I estimate less than 500 rounds in the maybe 5 years I had the Jewell installed in that lower. I pulled the Jewell when I bought a Ciener .22LR Conversion Kit, as the "notched" hammer of the Jewell AR-15 trigger doesn't play well with AR-22s', ("Conversions" or "dedicated"). Back then (before the internet), it wasn't well known that AR-22s' don't run reliably with "notched" hammers like the Jewell has. Anyway, the Jewell has sat in a box in my closet for more than 20 years so I may as well sell it.

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $165.00 Shipped & Fully-Insured Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box. Payment to be via PayPal F&F, or add 3.5% to cover PayPal Fees. 1st "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email requesting payment info takes it. YOU MUST contact me and arrange payment within 24 hours to secure purchase. See photos below, and thanks for looking!

Jewell Two-Stage AR-15 Trigger:

Keith

Last edited: