• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: NOS CG X-Treme Model 22 RH Top Safety Trigger

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Hey Hiders' -

I have a NOS (New Old Stock) CG X-Treme Model 22 Trigger for RH Remington 700. This Model 22 has a Right Hand, Top Safety and the Curved Trigger Shoe. Never fired. According to Tom Myers at X-Treme Products, mine is an older model but the sears are still the same geometry. I'm not sure about th epull weight, but Tom told me that the default setup on this model was 1 lb. 1st Stage with a Total Pull Weight of 1.5lbs., translating to a 2nd Stage of .5lb.).

Also, my trigger doesn’t have the nickel Teflon on it like newer models do (which "really doesn’t matter for a target trigger"). X-Treme did the nickel Teflon to pass the 96hr salt fog corrosion test for the military and so they could run them bone dry. Tom says he still uses I several just like mine "and they feel awesome", and that he "Never felt the need to change them because they felt so good". See photos below, and thanks for looking!

$265.00 $250.00 $230.00 $215.00 **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** Shipped Insured Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box in CONUS. NO TRADES. DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME OFFERS. USPS Money Order or PayPal Friends & Family only. NO CHECKS OF ANY KIND ACCEPTED. First "I'll take it" per timestamp in this thread gets it. Thanks for looking!

Keith

Last edited:
Do you know what the pull weight is? 1st and 2nd?
I'm not sure, but according to Tom Myers at X-Treme Products, unless a customer requested something different he set the 1st Stage at 1.5lbs. and the 2nd Stage at .5lb. (total pull of 1.5lbs.).

Keith