• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: Used SA R700 McMillan A5 w/Thumbwheel Adj., LOP Spacer System, CS BDL Floorplate

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I have a used McMillan A5 Adjustable stock with McMillan's Two-Screw Thumbwheel Cheekpiece Adjustment for sale. The Cheekpiece has vertical and lateral adjustments, and the LOP Spacer System and full stack of spacers is installed in front of a Decelerator recoil pad. As the thread title states, the stock is inletted for a short action Remington 700 and BDL floorplate. However, the floorplate is from the Remington Custom Shop, and is similar in appearance to the Williams Oberndorf, with the exception of the release button, which has fine horizontal serrations similar to those found on a factory Remington 700 trigger.

A machined follower, follower spring, and action screws are included. The barrel channel is an MTU. There are no flush cups installed - only sling swivels (two on the forearm, one on the "flat" of the buttstock).

Full Disclosure: (1) Action was bedded, (2) There is a small chip/defect on the forearm at 10 'O Clock of the second swivel stud. It could be easily filled-in with a bit of MarineTex or similar epoxy, (3) Light scratches on floorplate door.

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $550.00 Shipped Fed-Ex Ground with Signature Confirmation in CONUS. PRICE IS FIRM, NO TRADES. DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME OFFERS. USPS Money Order or PayPal Friends & Family only. NO CHECKS OF ANY KIND ACCEPTED. First "I'll take it" per timestamp gets it. Thanks for looking!

Keith

Last edited: