• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Sig MPX Gen II - Revised Price

Kdesign

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2013
Windermere, FL.
Selling my Sig MPX Gen II that I purchased here on the hide from Seandradamus back in 2020. I added exactly 50 rounds to the then total of less than 500.

Trigger has been upgraded to the Hiperfire Hipertouch Competition Trigger along with the following mods. and parts.

Armaspec Anti-walk Trigger/Hammer Pins, Stainless Steel.

ILWT 6.5 inch barrel with tri-lug adapter that is threaded.

Midwest Industries 6.5 inch MLOK rail.

Seekins Precision MLOK 5 slot rail.

Seekins Precision MLOK 13 slot rail.

Arisaka Handstop.

FAB Defense PTK VTS Foregrip/Thumb Support Combo

Magpul Grip.

Competition Bolt Buffer.

Magpul QD Sling Swivel.

Geissele Ambi Charging Handle.

Radian Ambi Safety.

Angstadt Tri-lug blast can.

Comes with the factory BUIS, factory trigger, x4 30 round magazines and x2 20 round magazines.
Does not include the Holosun optic and mount. Does include the Holosun and mount.

NO TRADES at this time

$1,950 Shipped to your FFL SOLD

20230412_114417.jpg

20230412_114355.jpg

20230412_114402.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FFastEddie
You might want to take that pistol grip off before you sell it or you might end up in a lot of trouble. Technically I would post on here that you no longer have that pistol grip or list it as a SBR. Just trying to help you out.

Appreciate the assistance. I thought we had a 120 day amnesty period from 01/13/23 but to be safe I will uninstall the brace prior to shipping. Thank you again for the heads up.