• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD SKD PIG Brig Coyote Plate Carrier with Lvl III / Lvl IV ICW Plates (Including Side Plates)

Spiff034

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2008
Rockwall, TX
SKD's PIG Brig plate carrier rig in Coyote Brown. Includes side plates and MOLLE side plate carriers. This is ideal if you already have/wear soft body armor and want a carrier to throw in the trunk next to your carbine. This just needs your choice of SKD's PIG brig mag carriers and pouches and you're ready to go.

This was stored hanging from a tough hook in an interior, air conditioned, closet. I wore it once to a Frank Proctor class. It has not been dropped, hit, spindled, or otherwise mutilated.

$525 shipped. Payment by paypal F&F or G&S +3% with NO COMMENTS. Will be cross-posted. I need to see a valid CHL with the same name and address as shipping (or some sort of otherwise proof that this is going to a Good Guy) or some sort of LEO documentation.

Thanks!

so if we don't have a chl or are leo then we are bad guys???

interesting...

Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m flexible. If you can demonstrate you’ve had some sort of a recent background check and remain in good standing, I’m good to go. Do you have a security clearance? Do you work at a school? Like I said, I’m flexible. I’m using the same policy that SKD does when they sell these from their store.

if you’d like to make a purchase, please send me a PM. If you’d like to grandstand, please move along.

Reactions: jcam and Chasing3