• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD SOLD

ClangClang

Private
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2017
UT
SOLD SOLD

Looking to fund a new truck, so I'm letting go of my Knight's LPR upper. Excellent overall condition, just one or two small blemishes on the rail. Under 500 rounds through it of exclusively MK262 variants (mostly CBC/Magetch). I am the original owner and purchased it new. Perfect function, never had any malfunctions to speak of. Multiple sub MOA groups, have made hits on steel out to 800 yds with this, but I live in MD and I have to travel absurdly far to shoot farther than 200 yards, so this upper barely gets shot. Please note, the 3 prong is currently finger tight. If you are interested, I also have a new, sealed in the package MAMS I can install for the buyer which is available separately. And yes, I perform all muzzle device swaps as per KAC instructions with the Knights RE Wrench AKA Knight's Stick and torque to spec.

$1399 shipped to your door. Payment via Zelle (preferred) but will accept PPG&S as long as buyer adds $50 to cover the fees. Pics below. What you see is what you get. The only trade I'm currently looking for is a Vortex 1-10 Gen 3 Razor in MRAD.

MccZtwGh.jpg

TgUlZJjh.jpg

ETsWWjih.jpg

yHcDQ1Bh.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kyle Law
Bump, had some inquiries, but still available for now. Probably will sell today, if I was a betting man...