• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision SOLD - SPF Flir PTS233 $1,700 OBO

ratrod54

Minuteman
Apr 16, 2013
Frisco, TX
I have a like new Flir PTS 233 Thermal Unit that I am looking to sell. It was purchased in 2017 from Sport Optics and has been mounted on a rifle one time to zero the unit. It has not been placed back on a firearm since. It has been a safe queen and I do not need this thing sitting around any longer. It has been barely used (by that I mean less than 10 hours total time), but the few times I have I did as a hand held unit, which is not the intended use and I have no need to keep it.

One item to note is the small USB rubber cover on the side of the unit. It is attached; however, the small strap that attaches it to the optic has cracked so it does not hang on the unit, rather you would need to place the cover in the hard case or your pack if using a USB and power pack. I am looking to see if I can get a new one and will include if received.

FLIR released a statement following the product release that the specs were incorrect I have included that below.

"Dear valued customer:
We would like to notify you that the FLIR ThermoSight PRO PTS233 displays an image that
renders at 60Hz, as opposed to the originally stated 30Hz. The recorded files from the unit
still output at 30Hz.

As a result, note that FLIR’s product description for this unit will change as follows:
To: FLIR ThermoSight PRO PTS233 1.5-6x19 (60Hz)
There will be no change in Part # or UPC."

Addition Link to info on SH:
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-136-breach-arrives.6441365/#post-6823739Link

Asking $1,700 OBO TYD (PayPal, Venmo) Any questions, please let me know.

Attachments

• Flir 1.jpg
    Flir 1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Flir 2.jpg
    Flir 2.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Flir 3.jpg
    Flir 3.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Flir 5.jpg
    Flir 5.jpg