• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Starrett 120A-6 Dial Calipers

R700Gunslinger

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 24, 2011
    West Haven, UT
    I have two Starrett 120A-6 dial calipers for sale. Between work and home I have more than I need so I'm trying to thin the heard.

SOLD to BTShooter - Bright red case - these calipers are in great condition with excellent accuracy and return to zero each time. $135 shipped, PayPal FF or money order.

SOLD - Dark red case - these calipers are in good condition with good accuracy, within 0.001 and return to zero each time. The tips of the blades for taking inside measurements are damaged as seen in the last picture below. $85 shipped, PayPal FF or money order.

The 1 inch Brown and Sharpe caliper/micrometer gauge in the pictures is not included or for sale.

IMG_2500.JPG IMG_2501.JPG IMG_2502.JPG IMG_2503.JPG IMG_2504.JPG IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2506.JPG IMG_2507.JPG IMG_2508.JPG

Last edited: