• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics **SOLD** Steiner Military Scope 3X-12x50

J Scott

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2003
USA
Re-listing. I'm the original owner. I've owned it for 8 years and I've taken it out of the box a few times. Mint condition.
$1400.00. Price reduced to $1300.00 Shipped in the CONUS (must be legal to ship to your state). PM me with questions/comments. Not looking for trades Sale is Final. Post publicly if you want it. Thanks.

tempImageZfsX1G.png
tempImagePf1c8I.png
tempImagej9TPQq.png

Last edited:
Providing a photo of the serial # so that interested parties may contact Steiner to see if this scope, because of its age, has any warranty coverage.
FA77F3EA-25DB-44A5-A7E8-BC014B15D65C.jpeg

Providing a photo of the serial # so that interested parties may contact Steiner to see if this scope, because of its age, has any warranty coverage.
View attachment 7787809
I had the 4-16 mid last that went back for warranty. They pretty much told me they didn't have support to repair them and they just replaced it with a t5xi 3-15. I'm guessing this is still the case and worst scenario is a new T5xi if it craps out.

Great scope none the less. GLWS.

No longer on hold, so back up for sale.

Last edited:
Guys, I'll hang on to it (might as well, I've owned it this long!) and give it a whirl this spring. Thanks for your comments and PMs. No longer for sale/thread closed.

Reactions: deltawiskey
I would buy it haha, but if you wanna keep it I understand they are great scopes

Last edited: