• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD SuperTrickler Gen2 basically brand new

reynja

Feet-Ass-Head
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2019
Central TX
Sold

Selling a basically new Gen 2 SuperTrickler that I've had for just a few weeks. It works fine, but if I am honest I prefer my AutoTrickler + Ingenuity b/c they're just easy button for me. I only load one powder, so all the fancy profiles and such in the SuperTrickler just don't really help my workflow all that much.

Scale/Balance is not included or for sale... you will need to source that on your own.

Note they do not include a printed manual, so just view the pdf online. I will also provide the original invoice for future support should you need it.

770 to your door (shipped w/insurance and signature for both our protection) and no months to wait. Includes everything it came with and will ship in the same box & packing (bubble wrap and peanuts). PP/Venmo F&F - will send tracking etc.

Attachments

• SuperTrickler.jpg
    SuperTrickler.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited: