• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Surgeon Scalpel .223 in JAE Stock Painted by CGC

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Surgeon Scalpel .223 in JAE Stock Painted by CGC

New year and it's time to get of things I haven't touched in years.

Original Surgeon Scalpel I ordered directly from Surgeon back in 2013 when they were in Oklahoma (coincidently enough, in the town my Dad grew up in!). Includes original receipt showing complete build:
  • Model 591 Action with pineapple bolt knob cerakoted matte black
  • Krieger #14 22" 1:8 Stainless fluted barrel 5/8x24 in .223 Rem carekoted matte black
  • J. Allen Stock with AICS polymer magazine (I sent this to Branden at CGC to have cerakoted)
  • Jewel trigger originally set at 2.5lbs, but I moved it down to about #1.5.
  • Logbook sheet with only 282 rounds on it. (I meant this as my "trainer" but ended up getting a .223AI to go a little further instead).
  • Includes JAE accessories.
The action on this is WAY smoother than my Impact, the bolt glides effortlessly. Shot lights out with 80 gr. SMK's ~2,710fps (I can send you load data if you want it).

Original cost was $5,400. Yours for $3,200 shipped. I'll only sell it separate if I've got a firm commitment and payments received for the BA and stock separately, so you'll have to coordinate with the payment/timing of the other party. No, I am not taking the trigger off.
Barreled action w/trigger: $1,800 SOLD
Stock: $1,500 SOLD

Only trade is a Schmidt Bender 5-25 with GRID recticle in MRAD with rings. Paypal FF or Venmo (preferred). I will also do Postal Money order or certified checks on this one.

SAM_3600.JPG

SAM_3601.JPG

SAM_3602.JPG

SAM_3603.JPG

SAM_3604.JPG

SAM_3605.JPG

SAM_3606.JPG

SAM_3607.JPG

SAM_3608.JPG

223surgeon.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the barreled action as well if Nathanh isn’t interested.

I messaged him yesterday about the BA with no response🤷🏻‍♂️

Holy crap give me a minute, I'm posting all sorts of stuff on ebay and gunbroker as well, plus the wife needed attention early last night....

So what’s going on in here? Did this get split up? No public responses? Where we at.
We know you ain’t got the endurance to be tending to the wife for this long 😉

So what’s going on in here? Did this get split up? No public responses? Where we at.
We know you ain’t got the endurance to be tending to the wife for this long 😉
See the OP (bottom of), items split, both sold. Nice toys.