• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Swarovski 10x56 SLC with tripod mount; Bino chest pack.

earthtrekker1775

The Prodigal Gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
PNW
For your consideration.

I have an excellent condition, Swarovski 10x56 SLC binocular with lens covers, zip case, original box, user manual, cleaning papers, and I will include the quick detach tripod mount for free ($165 value.) I have carried and used these binos lightly and a few months ago managed to unscrew the diopter adjustment so instead of trying to mess with it, I sent it to the warranty center and they returned them as good as new. These binos work exceptionally well in low light of dawn/dusk and are very comfortable for long glassing sessions. The tripod mount is a game changer as you can glass all day without fatigue.

I also have a bino chest pack from Alaska Guide Creations (Denali Model) that will hold these binos, as well as range finder, map/hunting license, snacks or game calls, etc. excellent plus condition, only worn a couple times.

Save yourself a few hundred bucks by buying used and get world class glass!

Posted elsewhere on another forum. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Price includes shipping to lower 48. If you need shipping elsewhere you pay total cost of shipping and insurance minus $20.
Prefer Venmo, Zelle, PPal FF, or if you want you can use USPS Money order or personal check but must clear before item ships. Please send PM for arrangements.

Thanks for looking!

Binoculars with tripod mount $2000
IMG_7464.jpeg
IMG_7465.jpeg
IMG_7466.jpeg
IMG_7468.jpeg

Binocular Chest Pack $100
IMG_7459.jpeg
IMG_7463.jpeg
IMG_7460.jpeg
IMG_7461.jpeg