• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD *SOLD* TacSol SBX 10/22 Barrel and Stock Tactical Solutions

BulletScientist

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2019
*SOLD* Tactical Solutions SBX Barrel and Ghillie Green Hogue Stock

-Matte Black X-RING SBX Barrel for 10/22® Rifles
-Faux Suppressor included
-Hogue Stock

I'm selling my TacSol SBX barrel and matching TacSol Hogue stock. This combo has seen little use. It's a great way to shorten up the package when using a suppressed 10/22. It's very handy and lightweight. The barrel is in excellent condition. The stock has a few scuffs under the forearm (see picture). Otherwise no defects.

I have approximately 500 rds through the barrel. It's a good shooter.

$265 shipped

20200404_133840.jpg

20200404_133001.jpg
20200404_132914.jpg
20200404_132832.jpg
20200404_132734.jpg
20200404_132823.jpg

Specifically designed for use with a silencer, the Tactical Solutions’ X-RING SBX barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate .22 LR rifle barrel for the Ruger® 10/22®, for Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles, and for Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22LR receivers. A silencer is easily threaded on to the ½” X 28 threaded muzzle inside of the barrel shroud. This innovation minimizes overall length while shooting with a silencer. This barrel upgrade represents what TacSol is known for in the .22LR aftermarket barrel industry; lightweight, highly accurate, and easy-to-install barrels. This barrel dramatically increases accuracy, performance, and reliability. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-RING SBX barrel is everything you could ask for when using a silencer with a .22LR barrel.

• Minimize overall barrel length while shooting suppressed: Adding a suppressor to your standard barrel increases barrel length dramatically. By attaching your silencer within the SBX barrel shroud, overall barrel length is shorter and manageable
• Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
• Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
• Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
• Easy to Install: Internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
• Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
• Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting

Chambered for .22 Long Rifle
Weight: 15 Ounces
Length: 16.5”
Profile: .920” Diameter Target
Threaded: 1/2” X 28
Rate of Twist: 1:16

The Tactical Solutions’ Hogue® stock is a rubber overmolded .22LR stock for the Ruger® 10/22® rifle and Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles. This stock upgrade is designed for .920” bull barrels such as the highly accurate, lightweight Tactical Solutions X-Ring Barrel. This Hogue® stock comes with an embedded metal medallion of the Tactical Solutions “TS” logo on the underside of the stock grip. It is available in several colors and comes standard with sling swivels.

Last edited:
So im new into the rimfire game but been shooting and into guns for almost 10 years so im not stupid but I do have a question lol. On the barrel, that end piece that looks like a heat shield. Are you able to take that off? so only the bull barrel is exposed? or no

The shroud is nothing more than a clever way to shorten the combined length of the barrel and a suppressor.

The shroud is permanent, otherwise it would be manufacturing a short barreled rifle.

Ok, also, sorry I didn't see the top, this is sold?