• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD Tactical Solutions AR-SBX 22LR

crossgun

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2008
N.E. Ohio
Complete ready to go Tactical Solutions AR-SBX 22 cal barrel with Tactical Solutions Bolt carrier Group, Daniel Defense Omega Rail 9.0 and A4 Flat Top T -Marked Upper Receiver.

The AR-22 SBX barrel is a 6061-T6 lightweight aluminum threaded barrel with a 4140 button rifled steel liner and has an actual bore length of 12.25 inches with a permanently attached shroud for an overall length of 16.5 inches. It includes a CNC machined bolt assembly with a 416 stainless steel bolt with precision ground tool steel guide rails for strength and smooth reliable operation.

1/16 Twist, 1/2 x 28 Threaded Barrel end for suppressor, complete with charging handle and one 25 round Black Dog/Tactical Solutions Mag.
Additional mags available to purchaser.
IMG_2236.jpgIMG_2237.jpgIMG_2238.jpgIMG_2239.jpg
$500 Shipped CONUS, Payment PP F/F

Last edited:
I see you have a couple TS Uppers for sale. You wouldn't happen to have a TS bolt only for sale would you. I happened across a TS lightweight barrel a while back but no bolt. TS will not sell me a bolt by itself. I have another complete upper so I'm not dead in the water but it would be nice to have a 2nd bolt. I love this upper. For reliability, it is probably my go to.

I see you have a couple TS Uppers for sale. You wouldn't happen to have a TS bolt only for sale would you. I happened across a TS lightweight barrel a while back but no bolt. TS will not sell me a bolt by itself. I have another complete upper so I'm not dead in the water but it would be nice to have a 2nd bolt. I love this upper. For reliability, it is probably my go to.

NO SIR, Just complete rifles or barrel and bolts