• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: TigIR 6Z+

LFOD1776

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2006
Austin, TX
[Sold Pending Funds to LSUbeatUby40]

I bought this TigIR new in June 2021 from Btar21 (who got it from Preston at Strictly Offensive Kit), and have never had the opportunity to take it out for shooting.

In addition to all the normal accessories and manuals and QD Picatinny rail mount, this sale includes the 3x eyepiece (so that the TigIR can be used as a hand-held scanner), and a 42mm Rusan mount.

Market seems to be a little soft, but I'm in no particular hurry, so I'm only asking $7,500 shipped.

I would also consider trades involving either an EOTech CLIPIR-LR, or a set of Elbit F5032 goggles, but trade value would be closer to retail.

IMG_2966.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHorta
Love the profile pic. Are you in NH as well? If so and we are in the same area, I would love to take a look if we cross paths! Haven’t seen one of these in person yet.