• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Tikka T3 CTR 20" 308Win w/ option of Bravo chassis

jlficken

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2006
Aurora, NE
It has 103rds through it.

I did put a scratch on the bottom of the barrel when putting it into the KRG Bravo chassis (using CTR mags) as it's got sharp edges and I forgot to put tape on the barrel but it's not bad.

I have the box and all original paperwork plus the original T3 as well as a T3x stock.

$835 with either the T3 or T3x stock and 1 mag or $1075 w/ the Bravo

Price is shipped CONUS via USPS Money Order, Zelle, Venmo, or major CC's via Square (2.5% fee for CC though).

Rings, scope, bipod, spigot, sling, etc. are not included.

I can add a KRG Minimalist spigot w/ aluminum picatinny section for another $85.

It shoots great I just have too many rifles that I don't have time to shoot.

1603738471160.png

1603738490866.png

Once the mount/optic Combo sells that I have listed, I’ll buy the barreled action from you if you’re open to that?

I just don’t need the mags or stock(s), got a Whiskey-3 folder I’m going to drop it into while I’m waiting for my Carbon Six pre-fit to come in.

If you wind up selling your scope and it hasn't sold yet let me know and we can try to make a deal.