• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sold: Tikka T3X CTR

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
UPDATE: sold! Ty guys!

Hello!

Money has been tight due to recent circumstance, so I've decided to sell my latest precision rifle.

It's a 24in 6.5 Creedmoor Tikka T3X CTR (Stainless 1-8 twist), the barrelled action is factory, buttery smooth, purchased in March of this year.

-The stock has been replaced with the KRG Bravo chassis, and is the version that accepts Tikka CTR mags.
-Included is the full sized KRG spigot mount, two QD mounts, 2 pic rails, and butt hook cover.
-All of the standard factory hardware that comes with the Tikka and chassis is included.
-Muzzle brake is the Area 419 Hellfire (I also have the factory thread protector if needed).
-Trigger spring was replaced with the yo-dave spring (trigger pull is currently set at about 1.5 pounds)
-And the scope rail was replaced with a 20moa Area 419 Enhanced Tikka rail, the swap was done by Phoenix Custom Rifles (he's local to me).
-Includes 2 Tikka CTR mags (10 round)

No wear marks, scratches, dings or dents, it's been taken to the range only three times, and has been sitting in the safe since then.

I average 0.6moa using factory ammo with this setup, my best group was at 0.4moa and I'm a terrible shooter. Fired EXACTLY 160 rounds through it, including rounds fired during break-in. All Hornady 140gr ELD-M.

All of this was purchased only a couple months ago, so it's all like new.
The rifle was purchased for $1120, the chassis and all of the added accessories for it were purchased for $520, muzzle brake was $165, scope rail was $80, trigger spring was $10, and the extra CTR magazine

I've had plenty of transactions on this site before, I take MO, checks, and PP (friends/family, or buyer pays the %2.9 fee)
Please let me know if you have any questions or need addition pics. Not really interested in trades.
Pictures below, the only thing NOT included in the sale is the bipod and scope/rings.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffLebowski
I'd be interested in this if you split it:

-The stock has been replaced with the KRG Bravo chassis, and is the version that accepts Tikka CTR mags.
-Included is the full sized KRG spigot mount, two QD mounts, 2 pic rails, and butt hook cover.
-All of the standard factory hardware that comes with the Tikka and chassis is included.

I'd be interested in this if you split it:

Hey there, are you looking for just the chassis then? I am willing to split the chassis up from the rifle.