• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale *SOLD* Tikka T3x Sporter 223 Rem 1-8 twist, 20" Threaded Barrel in an XLR Envy Chassis/Bushnell LRTSi 3-12x44

TacosGigante

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2013
VA
Selling a safe queen. A Tikka T3x LH 223 Rem 20" Threaded Barrel in an XLR Envy Chassis. Have only shot it once, seem plenty accurate though I don't recall specific group size (it has been a while). Under 100 rounds through the tube. Unfortunately I don't have the original stock any longer. It is mated to a Bushnell LRTSi 3-12x44 with the G3 reticle. Like an idiot I cut off the throw lever because it was hitting the bolt so there is some damage to the scope. The internals are fine however. Comes with a pair of ARC rings and two magazines.

Looking for $2400 2200 2000 1900 1800 SOLD shipped for the package. Willing to consider parting out. Reasonable offers considered.
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg

Last edited:
Muzzle threaded 5/8-24 or 1/2-28?How much for everything but the scope?

I believe the muzzle thread is 18x1. W/o the scope I'd take $1600 shipped.

Did you replace the barrel? I maybe wrong but I’ve never seen this barrel profile on a Tikka LH being sold is the US. Looks nice though