• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD $SOLD TODAY ONLY / Custom AIAX / PROOF / Mausingfield Build

Sminja19

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2019
The Gem State
531E4D9E-FF8E-4E93-A6B6-8A3758529174.jpeg
9FFB31D8-F81F-406C-A0B5-9A68CF46AE73.jpeg
843E4980-E06A-435F-B9F6-B42968A82076.jpeg
746CA870-AB3E-4700-BD94-2DCB5C08815D.jpeg

Hi all,

Had plans to build a twin rifle setup off of this rig but life does what it does. Super smooth LA Mausingfield sitting in an AI chassis, chambered in .300 WM with a Timney Trigger. I don’t think I’ve felt a smoother LA so far, wish I was in the position to keep it. Will likely end up with another in the future.

Build would run you $4400+ new, asking $2950 shipped and insured, PayPal F&F

What you see is what’ll show up at your FFL! Really need this moved or would be open to trades for or toward high tier optics with a Christmas tree reticle. (Kahles, S&B, Nightforce, ZCO)

@texas243
Prior owner remembers it being a gent in NC but doesn’t recall the name.

Round count is allegedly under 200, but I’d bet a lot of cash on it being under 100.

No personal mileage due to current circumstances, but I was told it was a shooter. Wouldn’t expect much else out of these components.

Im out in Montana

Bump, open to trades for optics + cash
ATACR, S&B, Kahles, March, Leupold, ZCO, ect

Last edited:
Bump, someone needs to get some rounds through this. Will add pics of the bolt face this evening, near squeaky clean.

Unfortunately I’m unfamiliar with the differences between the M5 and other sub categories of the Mausingfield. If anyone else has relevant knowledge feel free to chime in. I see pictures that look like this action when I search the M7 and M5 and haven’t come across a concise answer. Let me know if I can assist with any additional pictures.

Bump, price drop options:
Complete: $SOLD
Rifle w/ bare muzzle: $SOLD
Chassis: $SOLD

Still open to trades, K624, K525, ATACR, MK5, PMII, Steiner ect

Last edited:
Bump, let’s call it $SOLD as is, $SOLD bare muzzle, $SOLD for just chassis as the final price drop. Crossposted.

Open to optics trades!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I’m unfamiliar with the differences between the M5 and other sub categories of the Mausingfield. If anyone else has relevant knowledge feel free to chime in. I see pictures that look like this action when I search the M7 and M5 and haven’t come across a concise answer. Let me know if I can assist with any additional pictures.

Should be in the serial number

Reactions: Sminja19