• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*SOLD!* TriggerTech Competitive AR15 trigger

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
*SOLD!*

So I found a good deal on some Geissele triggers to replace these, so they need to go.

First up is a "new" TriggerTech Competitive 3.5lb 2-stage trigger. I dropped it into a lower and snugged up the tension screws just enough to hold it in place, and have dry-fired it only. NO LIVE FIRE has been done with this trigger! It's got a very light and short first stage, followed by a clean second stage break and a very short reset (they claim it feels like a 1911, and I'm prone to agree). It's a super nice trigger, BUT I prefer a longer first stage more like my AI, which the Geissele has, so I have no use for this guy. This is the July 4th Special Edition (blue housing, silver components). I'm looking for $165 $160 $155 shipped and insured.

Next is a Timney Calvin Elite 2-stage for R700 and clones. Curved trigger, blue housing, currently has the bottom bolt release installed (easy to remove). Nice light trigger, clean break, your classis Timney CE 2-stage. Works a treat, but the Geissele Super 700 is, once again, more like my AI trigger than the Timney. I'm looking for $140 shipped and insured. *SOLD!*

The TT is, as noted, basically brand new aside from about 100 protected (thumb covering the hammer) snaps. No trades, I already have the Geissele's on the way. Thanks!

783EA8A8-3C57-4351-9F3C-B7BD5F4DBB23.jpeg

Last edited: