• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Trijicon ACOG TA55 5x50 BNIB REDUCED $1000

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    SOLD
    1603680586010.png
    Trijicon ACOG 5.5x50 Red Chevron BAC Reticle Rifle Scope 100173 $1200 shipped. Cheapest price on internet for new is $1459. msrp $1750. When my TA 55 developed problems with its windage adjustment, I sent it back for repair. Trijicon said it wasnot repairable and they would replace it with a new one :) . They also said it would be next year until they could replace it. So, I bought a new optic that I have since become accustomed to, and of course, up shows a new TA55. This did not come with a case, as I bought the original used and did not send it back in a case. This comes with a Cordura lens pouch, scope cover, lens pen, and all the documentation shown. It is brand new. I mounted it on a .223 AR and sighted it in to make sure it was functional. Other than this test fire, it has not been used and is brand new. USPS MO or Paypal friends $1000, Paypal goods and services $1040. Free Shipping, US sales only.

Complete with Bible verse JB 12:22: He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light.

1603680586010.png
    DSCN3678.JPG
    DSCN3679.JPG
    DSCN3681.JPG
    DSCN3683.JPG
    DSCN3684.JPG
    DSCN3685.JPG

The Trijicon ACOG 5.5x50 Gunsight with Red Chevron BAC Flattop .308 Reticle TA55 is designed for use with the M16 family every feature of its mechanical and optical design provides increased hit potential in all lighting conditions. The chevron reticle of the Trijicon Riflescope is helps zero in using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19" at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets. Trijicon TA55 5.5 x 50mm ACOG Advanced Combat Optical Gunsights hit fast in any light. The Trijicon ACOG 5.5 x 50 Riflescope is internally-adjustable and includes a compact telescopic sight with tritium illuminated reticle patterns for use in low light or at night. Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) models feature bright daytime reticles using fiber optics which collect ambient light and combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Although Trijicon ACOG 5.5 x 50mm Rifle Scopes TA-55 have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they were developed by Trijicon without government funding.

Specifications for Trijicon ACOG 5.5x50 Red Chevron BAC Reticle Rifle Scope:

Objective Lens Diameter:50 mm
    Magnification:5.5 x
    Reticle:Illuminated Red TA55A Chevron
    Exit Pupil:9.1 mm
    Field of View, Linear:18.4 ft at 100 yds
    Field of View, Angle:3.5 degrees
    Eye Relief:2.2 in
    Color:Black
    Weight:25.6 oz
    Fabric/Material:Forged Aluminum
    Length:12 in
    Illumination Type:Fiber Optics/Tritium
    Illumination Color:Red
    Adjustment Type:MOA
    Adjustment Click Value:1/5 MOA
    Optical Coating:Fully Multicoated
    Attachment/Mount Type:TA51
    Water Resistance Level:Waterproof
    Shockproof:Yes
    Fogproof:Yes
    Finish:Matte
    Package Type:Cordura case
    Included Accessories:1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps Fit TA71E, 1 5.5x50 Scopecoat Fit TA65, 1 Flattop Mount Fit TA51, 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker Fit PR15, 1 LensPen Fit TA56, 1 Warranty Card, 1 Manual, TA51 Mount
    Magnification Type:Fixed

Last edited: