• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD - Unbarreled!?! Action - Ruckus - Manners - Hawkins

rtB

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2019
Payson, AZ
Unbarreled action? Isn't that just an action without a barrel?

Well no, no it's not. In this case it's a complete rifle without a barrel, ready for you to screw on whatever stupid caliber prefit you may prefer - as long as it's a short action 308 bolt face. This incredible offer includes a nitrided Defiance Ruckus action with 200 rounds on it. A Manners EH-1a in that Altus swamp whatever color, Hawkins M5 dbm, and a Timney Hunter at 2.5 lbs. The action/stock was pillar bedded by Kieth at PCR. The barrel channel is for a Proof Sendero contour. It also has the pic rail on the front end for a QD bipod. All this is in basically "as new" condition.

So now you think to yourself "I want it! how much you asking?" And the answer is the low low price of $3000, which is just barely the price of the parts without including any sales tax or shipping charges, and doesn't even include the price of the smithing/bedding to put it all together. THAT is an incredible bargain! Just screw a barrel on and you are ready to go.

I apologize in advance - I know it's standard practice to include feet and crap in the pics. I'll take more if needed. Bipod in pic not included.
pic02.jpg

pic01.jpg

pic03.jpg

Of course - PM me with any questions, pic requests (no not those, just of the rifle) and/or to discuss payment/shipping arrangements.

Attachments

• pic02.jpg
    pic02.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 91
I wanted to add, since it may not be obvious, that YES, yes you can screw on a .308 win chambered barrel. Just make sure you double check the barrel length and twist rate for proper operation.

Would you be willing to sell the bare action or are you looking to keep it a package?

Would you be willing to sell the bare action or are you looking to keep it a package?

I already have someone interested in the bare action - trying to keep it all together since it's all set up and ready to go as is. But if someone is interested in the stock separate I would consider it.

Reactions: jorbkkit
I already have someone interested in the bare action - trying to keep it all together since it's all set up and ready to go as is. But if someone is interested in the stock separate I would consider it.
Whats your bottom dollar on the stock?