• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: US Optics Spotter

Slickrick0999

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2006
McMinnville, Tennessee
I have a USO spotter with GAP mill reticle for sale. Spotter comes with the optional sunshade/ARD, metal screw in lens covers, slide on flip up covers, & the custom cover (can't remember who made these for USO but maybe TAB Gear?).

I'll try to get photos up later tonight or in the morning of everything.

Asking $750 for everything plus shipping.

Spotter works as it did when brand new, I just sold my rifle that had a matching USO scope & same reticle.
20191220_173459.jpg

I can understand that.
My reticle eyepiece is fixed 30x.

FFP zoom, would be nice, but requires the reticle etched lens be inside the scope. To have the reticle in the eyepeice like optolyth, pretty much requires it be a fixed power eyepeice.

i have a couple 20-60 variable, non-reticle eyepieces, but i like the eye relief, field of view and reticle of the fixed eyepiece better.

2870 yards.

Skookum pointed out this thread because a couple years ago, i was searching everywhere for the USO spotter. I searched for a couple months, then gave up looking and got the Optolyth.

Reactions: Slickrick0999