• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **Sold** Vortex Razor 3-18 Gen2 Mil

amedeo1227

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2012
Thibodaux, LA
Up for grabs is my Factory Black Vortex Razor 3-18 Mil (I was told that it was one of only a few made for SOCOM trials, not sure how to check if that is true or not). I just moved, so Im not sure where the hell the box is (i know i have the neoprene cover, sunshade, and caps somewhere). I can provide the original receipt. From a well known company that supports this site. I'm really on the fence about getting rid of it. It's a safe queen. Asking $1500obo shipped for the scope. PayPal FF preferred

Spuhr rings also up for grabs, but the scope must sell first. I have the receipt and box for that too. $275obo PayPal FF preferred

**Also willing to consider trades for Kahles in Mil with LSW (willing to add cash to make it right if needed)**
(Rifle, bipod, and all that stuff not for sale.)

Last edited:
Vortex Razor HD Gen II 3–18x50 Riflescope with EBR-2C Reticle (MRAD/10 MRAD Turrets) (Black) RZR-31802-B

That's the official description.

Reactions: Mxridr