• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**Sold** Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27 MRAD**Sold**

Broncovan

FHEC
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2009
Nampa, ID
I've decided to get out of the long range game and focus on 3 Gun and USPSA.
As the title states, 4.5-27x56 Razor HD II MRAD EBR 2-C scope. This Razor is used but not abused. It has some safe handling marks but other than that, it's in very good condition. Comes with Vortex throw lever, bubble level, 34mm Vortex precision med-plus height rings, Vortex defender caps and original box with everything it came with. I've done my best to show all of the blemishes. These are cosmetic only, does not affect function at all and the glass is in excellent condition.
Asking $1800 for the package.
Would consider partial trade for Vortex PST Gen II 5-25 in MRAD EBR 2-C.

Last edited:
I know you said that you are looking for a Vortex PST, but I have a Bushnell ERS that is a 21x with the G2 reticle. Its a great scope but Im just trying to get into a Vortex Razor gen2

I know you said that you are looking for a Vortex PST, but I have a Bushnell ERS that is a 21x with the G2 reticle. Its a great scope but Im just trying to get into a Vortex Razor gen2
No thanks, I want to stick with the PST. Thanks