• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 EBR-9 MRAD

ormandj

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2009
TX
Hi,

I've got a Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 EBR-9 MRAD I'd like to sell. It's been on a rifle in a Badger C1 mount for about two weeks, and has 80 rounds on it. The scope is in pristine condition, with no nicks/dings/scratches, and I am including the original box and all included accessories and paperwork (the battery is still in the bag - I used one of my own to test it out).

The scope just wasn't for me, I thought an LPVO would work, but I spend too much time at 500+ yards, so it's back to higher magnification and an offset red dot.

I'll sell it for $1900 shipped, insured.

Sold pending funds

IMG_3063.jpeg IMG_3062.jpeg IMG_3064.jpeg IMG_3065.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Red343
For the right price. I actually have two, but both are within return period (trying out a bunch of options - 1.7" ended up being my favorite for this, I just wish 10x was enough for me - this scope is great but my eyes are not, hah.). 1.54" 20MOA and 1.7" 0MOA.

If you shoot mostly prone - go 1.54". the 20MOA may matter depending on your cartridge, I had this on a 6mm ARC, and it wasn't needed out to 1000yds, but I kept it inside 800. The 1.7" was good for me (longer neck and high cheekbones) for standing/offhand (~20 of the 80 rounds) as well as prone (the rest). The 1.54" felt slightly better prone, but it was a bit low standing more squared up. Hope that helps!

PM what you're thinking!

Last edited:
I've gotten a LOT of questions about this scope, many about use of an LPVO/fixed parallax vs. adjustable/image quality/etc. Many have ended in discussions of other optics. Please feel free to just post it in this thread if it's relevant. I really appreciate everyone trying to avoid polluting my thread for sale, but it's more important to me to share knowledge with others. I'll respond with information pertinent to this scope here, so searches on the forum will bring it up for people looking for advice moving forward.

it is a popular scope. If you are looking to trade-up, this is one of very few Vortex scopes we taken in trade. DM if interested in Nightforce, Leupold, Steiner or Schmidt & Bender.

Reactions: ormandj