• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ***SOLD*** Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Monocular

Eustice

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2014
Chapin, South Carolina
***SOLD***

$275 shipped

Vortex Recon R/T 15x15 Monocular. Used but never abused. I got this to try out and see how I liked it but it doesn’t fill the bill I need it to. Great clarity in a compact package. I have used this on a tripod or sandbags to spot impacts on steel out to over 1000 yards. The reticle is convenient for mil-ranging and is offset in the view so as not to take away from what is being looked at. Minor wear on the edges of the belt clip but the body is clean. No scratches on the lenses (I will provide as many pics as you want but they’re hard to get right so I’d rather send 20 by text then upload a bunch here). Contact me with any questions.

I do not have the original box. I have what you see in the pictures. Black carrying case, monocular, objective flip cover, ocular neoprene cover, grip leash, and manual.

$300... now $275 shipped. USPS MO (preferred) or PayPal (F&F or add 3.5% for G&S). Shipping will be USPS with tracking. I will ship at the very first available time after payment is received, usually same day or following day at the latest.

Trades:
Mystery Ranch 2DAP (Coyote preferred but will be open to other colors).
Not sure what else but if you’ve got something then let me know.

75D2BE75-11C4-43A5-AD48-24399F6E76D1.jpeg

75CD7B4C-691F-488B-9C84-946B1448B150.jpeg

96D31BB0-27D6-4985-BC07-A5760B5EB025.jpeg

Last edited: