• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sold: Vortex Viper PST Gen 1 6-24x50 FFP with EBR-1 MOA reticle

JSchell1309

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2018
St. Louis, MO
I have the following for sale, I will add photos as needed. I prefer PayPal gift or add 3% for goods and services. Will also accept USPS MO if necessary. These items are cross posted so priority goes to time stamp and "I'll take it" over offers. Please EMail instead of IM to jjs9qd(at)gmail.com

I have a Vortex Viper PST Gen 1 6-24x50 FFP with EBR-1 MOA reticle and MOA turrets. Part number PST-624F1-A. I had this mounted in a set on NF rings that didn’t leave a single mark. Not a single mark on the glass as well. Was mounted less than a year and 180 rounds of 6.5 Creed. Excellent scope, only selling as I am upgrading to a Gen 2 5-25. Note, this is the first focal plane model.

Comes with everything seen in photos as well as the original zero stop shims that are unused (not in photo)

$515 shipped SOLD

SQUbcdP.jpg

XkMMDWr.jpg

QlIN7Kw.jpg

U8uzuKP.jpg

urJHwtC.jpg

RrcJ6kK.jpg

T3PorWd.jpg

Last edited: