• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold Vortex viper PSTii 5x25x50 mrad

Pilotscrappy

Winter is coming
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2018
Spring Hill,Tn
For sale
Gen 2 pst 5x25x50 MRAD FFP
Ebr2c illumination reticle
I bought this scope around Christmas it has been mounted on my RPR and only been used at the bench rest range for maybe 200 rounds.

Scope is flawless. Glass is perfect the scope could easily pass as brand new. There is no dings Knicks anywhere.

It is mounted in the vortex/seekins Precision rings (pmr) extra high 1.45" rings

I'm selling the scope with the rings and 30mm bubble level. I have the box, Instructions, everything that came with it when I bought it will be included.

Only reason I'm selling is to fund a new gen 2 razor. So that being said, no trades.
I have multiple positive feedback on ar15. Com under my same username. Buy with confidence.
I'm located in southern Oregon.
I can FaceTime text or do phone calls with anyone wanting more pics or any other info.

$875 shipped. Includes scope rings and level.
Paypal, checks, money orders. Pretty flexible on payment.
Thanks for looking
d9YMDnt
josh
541-601-9175

Scope sold to hide member thank you

Last edited:
I can't figure out how to hotlink the Imgur pics to automatically display on the thread
Just click the "pics" link and they will come up