• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Sold Vudoo V-22 BA or complete package

tnester1

Former Sheepdog
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
I have a like new Vudoo V-22 barreled action sporting an 18" MTU contoured barrel. Only 175 rounds through it. Tried 25rds of Center-X after 150rds of SK Match. Night and day difference. This thing holds a 3/4inch group at 200yds with SK.

It is currently sitting in a non-folding Cadex Defense Field Competition chassis that has been custom cerakoted graphite black with a few sniper grey accents.

I am willing to separate the package, but will make someone a killer deal for the full build.

BA for $1,650 separately for anyone wanting just that.

I'll do the complete rifle with a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-2c reticle in Vortex rings, in a Pelican case with custom cut foam for $3,000 shipped to the lower 48.

First come, first served and first public "I'll take it" wins.

Thanks,
Travis

(Pics below show the rifle with my 9mm Liberty Mystic mounted and a set of ARC rings. Neither are included in this sale)

20201109_171941.jpg

20201109_172005.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6gunner
Omg what a bad ass looking rifle.

Seconds

I was quite surprised how well the 9mm can worked for it. You can hear the firing pin drop and not much else. It sounds like an air rifle.

BA has been SPF

Chassis and scope are still available if anyone wants to claim them prior to my listing them separately.

$900 for the chassis by itself.

Thanks,
Travis