• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD *SOLD* Vudoo V22, adj. Graybo stock, Tuner and 4 mags. Factory Vudoo .22 rifle 18"

Tiger_Shilone

Enthusiasts Smallbore
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2018
Colorado
As title states, factory built 1st gen V22 18" heavy Kukri profile barrel in cerakote sand on action barrel and BDM, grayboe semi custom desert pattern with factory adjustable height and cant cheek piece. Included are 4 V22 poly 10 round magazines and a barrel tuner. Tuner is a heavy custom brass unit weighing in at over a pound with .600"+ travel available, more than enough to find 3 or more nodes for your preferred tuning curve.

I am focusing on disciplines with an upper weight limit of 10lb 2oz and unfortunately for me this rifle weighs in at 13-15+ lbs depending on set-up. Rifle is awesome for Steel, PRS and NRL style events and I'm probably going to regret selling it as it works very well for those matches. But I'm not using it so it should find a new home where it can be shown some love.

Has 2 sling studs on forearm and 2 left side flush cups. Will include steel factory barrel thread protector. Has approximately 3400-3800 rounds through it and has always been cleaned from breach with a 40x guide rod per Vudoo's recommendations. Have always used mid grade or better ammo with CCI-SV being the bottom feeder, mostly LApua, Eley or SK. Rifle is barely broken in as far as rimfire goes. Center of gravity is about 3/8" behind the front of mag well with the current scope installed, moves to 1/2" in front of mag well with tuner installed, will balance on a bag on a fencepost barricade when set up for NRL matches.

Proven results on 6x5 thread post #498 https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/6x5-thread-v4-0-new-1-1-20.6253073/page-10#post-7801465

$2400 for rifle, tuner, and 4 mags. IF you want the currently mounted Athlon 4.5-27 (no caps) with NF titanium rings as a package deal= $3850 Will accept only USPS money orders (ships immediately) or a personal check (will hold for 10 business days to clear before shipping).

Must Ship to an FFL, shipping $35 plus insurance if wanted. Make sure your FFL will accept from a private citizen who is not an FFL, if I have to ship through a FFL then add another $50. If FFL refuses shipment a 15% restocking fee will be imposed, been through too much shit with the online sales to put up with payment games. Will do local transfer FtF in Denver front range area but must still transfer through a FFL
IMG_1051.jpg
IMG_1052.jpg
IMG_1075.jpg
IMG_1076.jpg

Last edited: