• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD!!! Want to hit 3,520yds? Here's ths package to do it

tnester1

Former Sheepdog
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
Unfortunately, it is time to part with this beautiful and pampered girl.

Stiller Tac408 1.6" action behind a 32" Bartlein 1:7 barrel chambered in .375 and all sitting in a beautiful sniper gray Cadex Defense dual strike chassis and run by a Jewell trigger set to 1.5lbs.

Rifle has seen less than 500 rounds, but a view down the tube reveals wear more like you would expect at the 150rd mark instead.

This rifle has multiple impacts at 2miles and (decidedly less than, but still a few) at 2.5.

Purchase of the rifle will also include the ERA-TAC adjustable scope mount, 160 rounds of Peterson brass cases (67 of which are loaded with 125gr of Retumbo and 400gr CE Lazers), the Desert Tech muzzle brake, and a Pelican 1750 case with custom cut foam.

Asking $5,850 shipped or best offer.

First public "I'll take it" wins the opportunity to take this pretty thing home and show her all the love and affection she deserves.

Scope and Bipod pictured are not available.
20201105_232048.jpg
20201105_232005.jpg
IMG_20200418_151656551_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
This rifle will still hold 100 yrd. groups in the .2's with that Retumbo load! It was built by one the best in the business... Robert Vestal! Someone will be getting a good one here. GLWYS!!

Great point! I forgot to mention it was a Vestal's Custom Rifle build. Sorry Rob!

It's the Elite Iron Windtalker DT suppressor. Extremely effective piece of equipment.

Reactions: deersniper
Honestly, I'm not really sure what video he was referring to. I've had pictures on some ELR Facebook pages, but thats all I know about. Maybe I'm more famous than I ever knew....🤔🤣