• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold - Wilson Combat 10 rd 1911 45ACP mags x 4 (volume discount available)

TacosGigante

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2013
VA
I have four used 10 round Wilson Combat 45acp mags for sale. (This model) I previously referenced these in an ad for a Dan Wesson I was selling. I decided to put the DW up for local consignment so the mags are now free to be sold. As I mentioned earlier, a couple of these ended up in the mud in a match. I took them apart, cleaned out the internals, and put them together. I also managed to get the external logos clean since that last posting (see updated photos). I am selling these for $35 a pop, plus $5 shipping. However, there is a volume discount:

If you buy 2 I will waive shipping ($70 shipped)
If you buy 3 I will waive shipping and take $5 off ($100 shipped)
If you buy all 4 I will waive shipping and take $10 off ($130 shipped)

I am open to reasonable offers but no trades please.

Only shipped in the US. Alaska and Hawaii may require a shipping surcharge. Only for sale where legal.

I can do zelle, paypal f&f, or check. If you live in Virginia and can do a face to face in NoVA I will waive shipping/give an extra discount of $10 if shipping is already waived. If we do FTF I can also take cash.

Attachments

• IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3185.jpg
    IMG_3185.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: